Now is the time for spring-cleaning!
- Generate a permit by filling out the form below. It will be immediately available for download, and it will be emailed to you as well.
- Enclose the completed permit in a plastic bag.
- Staple or nail the bag to the debris.
- Tow the debris to Mokins Bay, past the sand-bar at camp Mivoden. Be sure to move it as far back in the bay as possible; do not abandon debris near the sand-bar.
- Firmly attach the debris to the shore or other tethered material. No loose debris is allowed as it can scatter and find its way back out into the lake.
- On or about the first of June, HLWID will contract for the removal of the debris from the lake to a disposal area.