Attend the 2021 Hayden Lake Watershed Community Meeting
– Invasive Aquatic Weeds and More –
April 13, 6:30 p.m.
Join online via Zoom Meetings
RSVP below for a Zoom URL and instructions.
- Jeremey Varley from the Idaho State Department of Agriculture will present ISDA’s plans for early spring treatment of aquatic invasive species in Hayden Lake.
- Dr. Kim Holzer will share helpful information on native aquatic plants.
- Kootenai County’s new head of the Marine Division, Sgt. Ryan Miller will update our expectations for summer law enforcement on Hayden Lake.
- Q/A will follow each presentation.